Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My Office Colleague - Part 18

Two girls cycled past us and stared at her, surprise written all over their faces. I wouldn't have believed it myself if I see someone as pretty and big-breasted as Vivian, blading at East Coast Parkway, obviously braless, wearing a tight and wet tee. Her face turned red when she saw them staring at her. We hurried on.

Vivian is not an experienced blader and has to swing her arms a lot to balance herself. That sets her 34D tits swinging like pendulums under her tee as she blades. And they bounce up and down wildly whenever she catches her wheel on the ground and come to a sudden stop. I have never seen so much movement under a T-shirt before! At one point she clutched her heavy melons in her hands to support them and cut down on their swinging motion, but that did not help her keep her balance. What a good view I'm having! I'm glad we did not pass any old men and give them heart attacks!

There is something about this chio girl with a devilishly hot figure that turns me on tremendously. It is more than just her bouncing breasts or long slender legs that end with her round and perky buttocks. It is the way she changes from a confident, gung-ho career woman who takes the lead in all she does, to a blushing and obedient little girl when I get her to do these kinky things. I like responsive and teachable students! She is obviously having the thrill of her life! Excitement is written all over her face, the silly grin twisting the corner of her mouth tells it all. Yes, I'm leading her astray and loosening something wild in her. I can hardly believe that her past boyfriends have not been playing with her breasts! How can someone as hot as her be so new to stuff like these?

All this is resulting in a massive erection under my pants. Looking at her very full breasts swinging freely under her almost see-thru top has brought me near my climax. Now she is demanding that I also remove my underwear and hang loose with her! I took a deep breath to clear my mind and remind myself that we are in public, and local laws are not friendly towards our game of public nudity. She may be carefree, but as a guy I am more likely to attract complains, so I have to be more careful. I checked that the coast is clear before I took off my blades and walked off the track to the trees along the side.

Standing among the trees in just my socks and bermudas, I hooked my fingers under my waistband and faced her. I'm going to show her my penis! She licked her lips. I'm not sure if her lips are dry from the excitement or is she already thinking about licking my lollipop. I remember how cock-hungry she is. She will get a generous share of cock meat today! Looking her in her eyes, I pulled my berms and briefs halfway down my thighs in one motion, my erect manhood sticking out straight, its pee hole staring straight at her. She did not hold my gaze any longer but looked down at my exposed cock and hairy balls, staring at them with her eyes wide open.

I have not seen such an eager expression since my first sexual experience in my schooling days, with a virgin girl from my school. It sure feels good to be getting this kind of response from someone as babe as her! She turned away after a few seconds and looked down demurely, but with a shy grin. Then she stole another look with flushed cheeks. Just like a little girl who had just been told a dirty joke that she secretly enjoyed. My cock throbbed as I looked at her, standing there with her ripe and sexy figure barely covered, her expression innocent and hungry. Her eyes widened and looked up at me in surprise.

"It is happy to see you and is saying hello." I told her. "Do you want to shake hands with it?"

She blushed further, but walked over to me. Unsteadily. On her wheels. Wobbling with every step. This T-shirt is very much flimsier than what she wore when we were at her house the last weekend, and the movments underneath were more visible. My erection twitched some more. She stopped in front of me and bent down to have a close up look, one hand on knee to support herself. In that pose with her pretty face near my cock, one big breast slightly crushed against her arm, the only thing I want right then is for her to suck my cock!

She reached out her other hand towards it but stopped short of actually touching it. It sure took her a long time to get this close. The anticipation was killing me.

''Go on, touch it, it won't bite." I coaxed her.

She finally touched my raging hardon, her tiny hand felt cool against it.

"So hot!" she squealed. "Can I pull? Oh so stiff!"

Her first encounter with my little brother was electrifying, for me at least. I felt as though an electric current flowed from her hand through my cock and into my body! She stroked along the length of my shaft and I twitched in her hand, I gasped in spite of myself. She gave it two pulls and then released her hold on me, the smooth skin of her palm rubbed over my sensitive cock head as she pulled back. My eyes rolled back and I let loose a groan. I thought I must have scared her off, but it was a wicked grin, not fear, that was on her face.

"Let's go elsewhere. Can you still drive?" she asked.

I stared at her in exasperation. I was on the verge of a massive ejaculation! Is she a top-notch cock tease or just a shy girl determined to become a woman? But I could see another family coming our way. Her condo will be a good place for us to continue.

She wiped her hand on my berms to clean off the sweat. I pulled up my berms and tenderly stuffed my red hot prick inside, minus my briefs. She made me choose between giving her my briefs or return her bra. Not willing to let her hide her breasts, I had to make do without my underwear. Going commando was harder than I thought when my dick was so aroused and ready to spill its load. It swung when I stepped back onto the track and pulled on my blades. Its tip rubbed against the material of my berms when I started chasing her. I had to put one hand in my pocket, gripping my stiff rod through the cloth to protect my sensitive tip from the abuse.

Even so, she could not run far from me, not with her bra still in my pocket. I have seen how wildly her heavy milk pots swing when they are not supported. We dashed past the surprised family as fast as we could, now that covering up is no longer an option. She has already brought me to dangrously close to cumming, now the thrill of the game and the grip on my very aroused cock is about all I can take. I have to catch up with her before I blow!

Overtaking her is easy even in my condition. I bladed backwards after I caught up with her so that I was facing her and looking at the sight of her 34D boobies swinging wildly. I pulled down the waistband of my berms to let out my very engorged dick. She squealed, I groaned, and I gave it the last few tugs before I cummed. My mind blanked out for a while as I shot off one of my biggest loads ever!

When I regained my senses, I was kneeling on the ground in front of her with my hand still on my deflated penis, still leaking onto the track. My cum has shot onto her wet tee, hitting her under her breasts. The family continued to move further away from us. She was looking at me as though I was the eighth wonder of the world.

No comments: