Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My Office Colleague - Part 11

Vivian was at a function when I got back on Thursday night. She could not meet me, and I missed her. I drove to her condo the next morning to give her a ride to office.

"Hi, I missed you." It was all I said to her when she got into my car and sat beside me. It was all it took for her to reach over to kiss me, and for me to kiss back, and my hands to reach for her body, for her to wrap her arms around me and hug me to her. My hands found her boobs and starting squeezing the stiff bra that encased her 34D breasts. One hand reached behind her and pulled her to me to reciprocate her hug, the other fondling her tit through her blouse, feeling the softness above her bra, then creeping its way into the open neckline. No sooner had I inserted my fingers into the valley between her 2 mounds did she pull away from me, telling me that she had to attend a meeting with her boss first thing in the morning and can I rush her to work. Damn! I was just about to squeeze her maximised cleavage!

"You horny boy! Putting your hands all over me the moment you see me! But I missed you too. Sorry, can you drive faster?" She was apologetic about telling me to hurry up. She even took my hand from the gearshift and placed it on her breast after we drove out of her condominium. She should have asked whether I could drive with one hand. It can be dangerous when the other hand is busy undoing a button on her blouse, the seat belt between her breasts obstructing the way. She was in a skirt suit, top button already open as usual, showing a bit of her bountiful cleavage. I wanted to open 2 more so that I could have more access, but all that gear changing was interfering with my unbuttoning. I should have bought an auto car!

"Hey give me a hand will you?" I asked.

"Here's my hand," she replied and held up her hand in front of me. "What do you want me to do with it? How about this?" She lowered her hand onto my groin and started stroking my cock through my pants.

I can hardly argue with that. Fortunately, we soon reached a traffic junction and I had to stop the car. With both hands now free, I finally got those 2 buttons opened. Another car rolled up beside us and she pushed my hand away.

We chatted to fill the time, I told her about the trip and she filled me in on the function she had to attend last night, which was in my opinion totally pointless. I thought the time would have been better spent in her apartment, with me beside her, but I did not tell her so. We continued chatting until we reached the expressway and I had a free hand to play with her breasts. I did not have an easy time trying to open her up any further as I had to keep my eyes on the road as well and trying not to be too distracted by her soft touch on my brother.

The trip was not long enough to make much progress and we had to stop at a traffic light soon after leaving the expressway. I had only managed to pull her seat belt one side so that it was not between her boobs and blocking me. My hand was at an awkward angle and my attempts to pry her cups open were unsuccessful. She filled those cups very fully and I could not easily expose her nipples. Another car rolled up beside us and her hand went to her open blouse to hold it shut, in case the driver from the other car looked in and saw her open display. It was frustrating to be encountering so many obstacles.

"Where's my bra?" She asked, slightly breathless.

"At home, you didn't say you want it back so I did not bring it with me."

"Hey I want it back, I need to wear bras to work you know."

The lights changed and we pulled away from the other cars. I pulled her hand away from her cleavage and attacked it again. It felt wonderful to be rubbing the smooth skin and feeling her breasts vibrate, shaking as my car picked up speed. Her other hand returned to my groin and continued its massage. Oh, that feels so good when she rubs the tip.

"Yeah, I know." I grunted, my voice caught in my throat from her stimulations. "Do you go out braless when you are not at work?" I asked her, thinking that the weekend is coming and I would want another romp with her.

"Of course not! It's too obvious, people keep staring, so embarrassing!"

My fingers reached in between her mountains again and slid in and out of that valley, enjoying the tightness that only a push-up bra can give. I was fucking her tits, with my fingers. A soft sigh escaped her lips. I bet she wants my cock between her breasts as much as I do!

"But you tried it before?"

"Once only. I quickly go and put it on again. I was still F-cup then."

Seeing that we are very near the office block now, she started buttoning up her blouse. Damnit. F-cup. No wonder people stared. I pulled my fingers out from between her breasts reluctantly.

"Want to do something tomorrow? It's Saturday." I asked her. I would want her to go out braless again, now that her cup size is a bit less. I will think of something kinky I want her to do.

"Saturday is ok, Sunday cannot. The tenant is moving in on Sunday and I need to spend some time at home making sure everything is ok."

"You will need to wear a bra, don't distract all the workers who will be moving her things in. Wait their blood all rush there, no strength to carry things."

She giggled. "Of course I know that! You better return that bra to me soon. It's still very new you know."

"Didn't I just buy you a bra last weekend?"

"Please! That is so see-through! Wear already still can see nipple marks, how to wear to work? Wear and go out also too obscene. Even my old bras give more support so I don't attract so much attention when I'm walking." She shook her shoulders to illustrate the kind of attention she gets when she's braless. "Your that one can only wear at home, and you know I don't wear when at home."

I thanked her again for having lent her bra to keep me company, and promised to return it. She smirked and told me to wash it before returning it to her. Why, I thought she was hungry for my semen? We have definitely crossed another barrier and I can expect more action after our date. I know she is mine now. We parked the car and I groped her one last time before she got out of my car. I love to grab breasts from behind. She told me she has to rush for meeting but promised to meet me in the afternoon for a while. I would go to her house and seduce her tonight, but she has something on tonight and so I would not be able to meet her again until Saturday.

Tomorrow will be the last day that we can be alone in her condo before her co-tenant moves in on Sunday and I will have to make it count. Needless to say, I could hardly concentrate on work the whole day. I caught myself closing my hands around thin air, making grabbing motions.

No comments: