Monday, December 19, 2005

My Office Colleague - Part 13

Driving around with my chio colleague Vivian is a dangerous thing to do when there are only the 2 of us in the car. I will inevitably end up groping her 34D tits and get distracted, even more so when she touches me through my pants. My hand tightened its grip on the steering wheel. I flicked her nipple through her office blouse and she shifted in her seat, gasping. Her hand tightened its grip on my erection as she squirmed and I nearly slammed into the car beside us.

"Hey! Watch your driving! Don't get us both killed!" She scolded me breathlessly.

Going easy on her nipples, I tried something else. I pushed her breast, unsupported under her blouse. It was fascinating watching her swing left and right under her white office blouse. It was so fascinated that I could hardly keep my eye on the road. I could see that the nipple marks got a lot more prominent, her nipples must be erected now from all my fondlings. I need to keep my eye on the road!

I reached out my hand and rubbed the soft fabric of her blouse over her tit. It was a pleasure feeling the shape of her large breast, bare under the blouse, firm and heavy, finally in the palm of my hands! I could not resist flicking my finger over her nipple again. I got another moan out of her. She gripped the seat and pushed backwards, seemingly trying to escape my teasing fingers, as though she was trying to dig a hole through the passenger seat. Her hips wiggled and bucked, I bet she is getting wet down there! Her soft and breathless moans are really music to my ears! My hand went down to caress her body below her breasts, feeling her slender waist, then down to her groin. She pulled my hand up to her breasts again, seemingly unwilling to let me touch her down there.

This time she did not stop me when I tweaked her right nipple, rubbing it back and forth between my thumb and forefinger. She endured the teasing, biting her lower lip. Her hand was gripping the seat, not my shaft. It was easier for me to drive when she was not pulling on my gear shift.

We finally reached her condo. She covered herself with her jacket when we passed the security guards. As I parked the car, she tried to hook her bra straps back onto her shoulders. She gave up trying to fasten it through her blouse and just put on her jacket to cover her indecent attire.

We had spent more time on the road than expected and she is running late. She intends to just show her face at the wake, then rush off for her reunion. How disappointing, guess this means I won't be doing much at her apartment this evening. She was out of the car before I could grope her from behind but I caught up with her at the lift. Once we were in the lift, I pulled her bra straps back down her arms. Well, she wants to take it off, doesn't she? I lowered my mouth onto her right nipple and continued my attack. I sucked it through her blouse and pushed my face onto her soft bosom. She moaned and held onto my head, as though afraid I will let go. As if I want to. But the door soon opened at her floor and she pushed me away. Her white blouse was now wet and the dark shape of her nipple very prominent. She pulled the jacket close again and dashed to her apartment. I followed closely behind.

The moment she entered the apartment, she threw her jacket onto the sofa and walked towards her room. She dropped her skirt on the way into her bedroom, showing her red thong. Her complexion is very fair and red makes her buns look even more white and pure, the thong divided the moons of her rear very enticingly. Next to go was her blouse, which she dropped at the entrance to her room. This freed up her red bra which was hooked on her elbows. The straps slid all the way down her arms. My cock throbbed. Her sensuous bare back was revealed to me once again. She knew I was right behind her, and she opened the wardrobe door with one hand, the other over her tits to protect her modesty. She took out a black bra from her wardrobe. Turning her back to me, she slipped on the black bra and turned back to face me.

Grinning at me, she put one hand into her bra between the bra and breast, the other supporting from outside. She scooped her breast in the cup and arranged it to make it look fuller, then placed her hand to scoop from the inside. With a few deft lifting and pulling motions, she proceeded to scoop the other breast and her cleavage was soon looking fuller. Turning around to show me how she adjusted them was entirely for my benefit. Oh yes, she knew I will find that fascinating as well. She finally clipped it behind and made some final adjustments.

"Wah still not big enough ah?" I teased her. She winked and smiled in response.

"I think I better change my panty also, wait zao geng red, not nice." She mumbled to herself.

Picking up a black panty from her wardrobe, she looked around as though searching for a way to get changed without letting me see what I should not be seeing. She blushed, not knowing how to escape my voyeuring eyes.

"Turn around." She commanded me.

I pretended to comply and turned my body sideways, still able to see her from the corner of my eye. She knew and threw up her hand in frustration. She did not have time for games today. She turned her back on me once more and squatted down, pulling her red thong halfway down her thighs. Then she sat on the floor and peeled it off. All I could see from here was her bare butt. Cannot see any bush from here. She slipped on the black panty and stood up, pulling it all the way up. I was that close to seeing her naked crotch! Turning around with a triumphant look on her face for having cheated me of my view, she pushed me out of the room. Her bra and thong was on her bed, out of my reach.

On the way out to get her clothing, she passed me and I grabbed her and hugged her tightly, crushing her breasts against my body, my swollen groin pressing against her panty, my lips locked on hers. She broke free from my kiss and picked up her clothes. She looked back at me with that sparkle in her eyes, clearly having enjoyed all of what I have done to her this evening. But still she tore herself away.

"That was wonderful... but I really have to run. Can you give me a lift out?" She asked as she struggled into her skirt suit once again and brushed out her hair. What a determined girl! Her bra could still be seen through the white blouse, but at least black is a colour you can wear to a wake.

She does not want me to send her there, not where colleagues might see us. She said that she does not want colleagues to know about us. It doesn't really bother me if my colleagues do know, I will be like a god to my male colleagues if they knew what I had been doing to her! But I did as she asked and dropped her off at the nearby taxi stand. We kissed before parting. We will be meeting again tomorrow morning to go blading at East Coast. It looks like it is going to be another fun-filled day.

No comments: