Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Office Colleague - Part 10

"Are you going to go home like this later? Taking the train?" I asked her.

Vivian thought about it for a while and murmured, "I can't do that today. The coffee is making my nipples hard and sensitive, I need to wear back my bra."

"Coffee does that to you? I kind of noticed that you were hard yesterday, but I thought it was just that air-con."

"No, it was the coffee. I am quite sensitive to coffee. It makes me more aroused." She looked down as she said it, embarrassed to be sharing this secret with me.

A chio and slender girl with 34D breasts like this office colleague of mine need to be more careful when they decide to go braless. One of my fantasies in my younger days involved getting close to a busty and braless girl on the crowded train during rush hour and feeling her hard nipples poking me through her office clothes. Ever since I bought a car, I stopped taking public transport and had to forego any such opportunities. Here is a girl willing to try something kinky and fulfill my fantasy, but why share her with some other lucky guy when I can have her all to myself? It will be an ever bigger turn-on for me if I get to squeeze with Vivian one day, this girl who knows how to use her assets.

"Show me your nipples." I said after a pause.

She hesitated, looked out of the corners of her eyes to see if there was anybody she knew around, then pulled the side of her jacket away. She disguised it as a casual gesture, pulling it just a little such that the opening was a bit wider, enough that it was not covering her nipple. I was right about the material of the top not clinging to her nipple too much. It was too thick to really show its shape and all I could see was just a little bump on the curve of her breast.

"I like it, thanks. That will be something to bring with me for the next few days. Now I need to finish up some work before I fly off tomorrow morning"

I went back to office to work. It was a pity I did not even get to grope her braless tits. It takes time to work her into the mood and I did not have the time to work her up today. We are definitely getting much closer already. It was like playing truth or dare, gradually pushing her towards sex, but not too fast or she will be scared off. The trick is to let her enjoy the thrill and to be willing to take the next step.

The next morning we met at the airport to have breakfast before I flew off. I noticed that she ordered coffee again, but she did not drink too much. She was in a black skirt suit with the top button undone, showing some cleavage. Her usual style. We took a slow walk to the departure gate, chatting about all sorts of things, not just her cup size. We are really getting along very well now, and I think it is going to be easier for me to get even closer to her now. We walked a bit further to a relatively quiet corner to say our goodbyes just before I was due to go in. I told her that I will miss her when I'm overseas. I think I was not lying.

Looking at me and blushing, she told me she has a present for me. Looking around to be sure that nobody is looking, she reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. I was really surprised by this move. So surprised that she had already shrugged it off and dropped it down the inside of her blouse before I realised what was happening. It dropped into her hand and she folded it up, a flesh coloured strapless bra, pressing into my hand.

"Something to remind you of me when I'm not around," She tiptoed and breathed into my ear. "Keep it safely and don't lose it."

A present from her? Still warm from her breasts too! I held it up to my nose to sniff, but she slapped my shoulder. "Smell later lah! You need to go in now, better keep it first."

I stuffed the bra into the pockets of my pants as she hugged me. It was a very brief hug, but I could feel her hard nipples poking into my chest. It was also enough for her to feel my hardon poking into the lower end of her torso.

"Take care and have a good trip!" She then walked off before I could do anything, her jacket pulled around her to hide the bouncing motions of her breasts.

She did ask me to smell it later. She knows what I will do with her bra. She is ok with letting me satisfy myself with her underwear when she is not with me. What a nice girl. The more I know her, the more I like her. It will not be long before I get to see her in the see-thru g-string set I bought for her on Saturday, and it will not be long before I get to run my cock between her breasts.

I sent her a SMS to thank her before the plane took off. Once the plane was done with the take off and the seat belt lights were off, I made my way to the tiny toilet and locked myself in. Finally having the chance to sniff the scent at her breasts, I inhaled deeply. Her womanly smell was already mostly gone by now, but I got to rub my thumbs over the spot where her nipples had been. I unzipped my pants and rubbed it all over myself, telling myself that I will soon be feeling the smooth skin of her breasts rubbing on my penis. It feels wonderful, and I shot my load down the toilet bowl.

It was a short trip, but I did miss her. The bra was useful in many ways. At first it was wonderfully erotic, very intimate, because it was fresh from having wrapped around her breasts. That was novel, and even after it wore off, it still reminded me that she had planned all these. She was not wearing a tube or some other kind of top that bared her shoulder and she did not need to wear a strapless bra. In fact, it is not often that I see her wearing strapless bras as she likes the support that shoulder straps lend to her massive boobs. She had deliberately chosen to wear a strapless that morning so that it will be easier for her to drop it in front of me, with her blouse on. She had plotted to give me a show and to let me keep it so I can continue to lust after her breasts. That really turned me on. I can hardly wait for my work to be done so that I can fly home and grab her tits.

This girl with the devilish body, face of an angel, sometimes vulnerable and shy as a schoolgirl with her first lover, and sometimes so confident of her womanly charms and uses them so effectively. I miss the way she is so enthralled by the sight, or is it the size, of my erection. Surely she is not still a virgin, a foxy girl like her? I miss her openness, the way she blushes when she reveals secrets that she should be sharing only with her boyfriend. She sounded quite touched when I called her up at night to chat. Good for her, but there was only her bra to console me after we hung up, and it was not at all adequate. I needed her tits.

I spent what free time I had recalling memories of her mammaries swinging freely under her tee, pressing into my arm as we surfed the net together. I missed her loud laughter and the way her boobs shake when she is laughing hard. Then my 3-day trip ended and I flew back to her waiting arms.

No comments: