Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The story of my friend - Part 9

When I woke up the next morning, I went to work as usual, but thinking of the hard spanking I had witnessed the previous night left me feeling strangely uncomfortable. I felt repulsed by the cruel treatment and the way she bawled due to the pain, and want to cuddle her and comfort her. For her boyfriend, only contempt and anger. How could he have defiled such a beautiful thing so thoughtlessly?

I had to go to work as usual, but could not seem to get anything done. I took the afternoon off and roamed around, still thinking of what I had seen last night. I had to call her up and find out how she was, but I did not want to let her know that I had seen everything. I did not want to let her know I had followed them home, climbed a pole and peeped into the bedroom window at them having sex, and witnessed her humiliation and punishment. I did not want to shame her further by letting her know that her disgrace had been seen. I did not want to let her know either that I was a peeping tom. Yet I had to see if she was ok.

She sounded fine over the phone, perhaps a bit subdued, but I could have been over-sensitive. Asking if I could meet her after work, she said that she was at home, not feeling well today and did not go to work. I wanted to go over at once, and explained that I was tired from being overworked and so I took the afternoon off. Thus I soon arrived at her apartment. She looked fine, dressed in mini tee and shorts, her usual style at home. She always looked so homely, the kind of girl you would want to bring home to show your mum, and you know that they will get on fine. Of course she can look quite different in her working clothes, a confident and mature woman who can show her sensual side and sweep you off your feet. In her home clothes she looked just like a girl next door. A girl with a very fabulous ass, I reminded myself when she invited me in and turned around to close the door behind me.

She was surprised when I placed my hands on her shoulders and asked her how she was. She had not expected that concern coming from me, it was obvious from her eyes. Fine, just needed a rest, she said. She detached herself from me and went to pour me a glass of water. Returning, she handed me the water but would not sit down on the sofa. Why did I come back, did I want to take back my briefs from her, she asked with a grin. I had exchanged it for her white thong unwittingly 2 weeks ago after she made me remove it and walk around the shopping centre with my pants unzipped, my dick sticking out. Till today we have not yet returned the underwear to each other, and I would much rather hold on to the pair of thongs she had worn. Too bad her juice was gone by now, having been washed already. She seemed to have worn it the whole day already, and for hygiene reasons I washed it.

Not for the briefs, I told her. I placed a hand over her butt and told her I missed her even as she twisted away and avoided my caress. She said that her boyfriend was back already. Did she mean to say that I was only a distraction while she was bored, until her boyfriend came back? I did not risk straining our relationship by saying that. Did he treat you well, I asked her. He's fine, she lied. She seemed a bit slow to reply, or was I over-sensitive again? I already knew what was going on, so it was only a matter of asking until she gave the answer I wanted, probably needing to go in circles a little to sound her out and open her up. We bantered for a while, I teased her about how he must have given her such a workout last night that she was too tired to work today, and she teased me for wanking off with her thong so much that I am not able to work. I would rather wank off with her butt than with her thong, I told her. She blushed. This time she did not pull away when I reached for her behind again. I stroked it lovingly through her shorts, then slid my fingers in from the bottom, teased the bottom of her butt cheeks and caused her to squirm away. She did not protest when I went in again and pulled her shorts down.

She was in another white thong and I asked if she often wear thongs at home. It can be more comfortable sometimes, and she like the naked feeling on her butt, she said. Half her panties are thongs or strings. She would sometimes change to a panty just before sleeping as the thong gives her a sensual feeling and she wants to sleep in peace. I slapped her ass lightly and she jumped. Feigning surprise, I asked if I had hurt her. She was now quite anxious not to let me see her butt, but I insisted. Bruises. What happened? You could not have fell down and bruised both sides of your butt at the same time, I said, did he do this to you?

She sheepishly said that both of them got carried away last night and he spanked her too hard. She told me how he would sometimes spank her, and it turns both of them on, but last night both of them were too drunk and he spanked too hard. If she had been less drunk she would have stopped him, she said. How could he have been so rough, I asked. She shrugged. You like to be spanked? She nodded shyly. That is why she shaved her pubic hair she told me. She knew I had seen her bare pussy when she took off her thong and made me put it on that night. He liked her pussy to be bare when he spanks her, as bare as a little girl, but with her clitoris full-grown and erect. She blushed again at the details she was telling me. She told me how he used to just pinch her butt cheeks because he liked their roundness, and she found that she did not mind the pain, in fact it can be a turn on. Then he started slapping her to erect himself so that he can continue fucking her even when he has just finished and was exhausted. That night he could not erect due to drinking too much, and spanked her to achieve erection. Neither of them expected to leave bruises on her buttocks.

Her story was finished, and by now I was envious of her boyfriend. He alone has access to this fantastically round and firm butt, and was allowed to slap her silly, and to screw her with her butt cheeks bouncing. Not knowing what to say, I placed a hand on her butt and stroked it lovingly, but she said ouch when I rubbed on a bruise. I bent forward and kissed it, telling her that I will kiss the bruise away. She giggled at my ridiculous words, and at my dribbling. I salivated over her bruised and kissed them tenderly. Before long her finger was between her legs rubbing at the crotch of her thong. I had to set my brother free eventually, dropping my pants to my knees and letting my dick stand up while I continued kissing. As an after-thought I stripped off my shirt as well.

We made our way to the cushion and she bent over doggy style, her firm and voluptuous ass sticking up, still as round despite the posture. Her fingers moved vigorously between her legs, the crotch of her undies moving with it, allowing me to catch glimpes of her pussy lips. Before long she started sticking her fingers into it while rubbing back and forth over her lips. She started moaning and I could see the white material getting damp. I offered to help her and we removed her thong. This is the first time I am licking a shaved pussy, and I was fascinated to see the details so clearly. Her pubic hair was entirely shaved off, but now a stubble was growing back and had a rough rasping feel on my tongue. Her clitoris was already erected and her lips had opened, with her juices starting to ooze out. I worked on them, tasting her juice and scent. I may not have had a huge number of sex partners, but all of them were a bit different, perhaps every woman has her own taste and smell that is different from other women. My tongue tickled her clitoris, licked her inner lips and dug its way into her, then circled her lips again. Her flow of juice told me she was enjoying this. My tongue was starting to get tired, so I changed to another tactic, spelling out her name with my tongue, writing each letter on her clitoris. I told her about it and spelled out the letter I was going to draw, and the anticipation and sensation drove her wild. Her moaning was probably loud enough for her neighbours to hear, but she was probably out of control by then, in serious need to climax and beyond caring already. She came after I was a bit more than halfway through her name and I drank in her juices as they gushed out in spurts, my hands closed on her injured buttocks to increase her sensation.

After she subsided, she told me how delighted she was to finally be licked off, since her boyfriend would only demand oral sex from her and would not give it to her in return. So how about you do it for me in return, I asked. She was eager to return the favour and swallowed me, her head bobbing up and down, sucking earnestly but without much skill. I told her how I liked it and she proved a fast learner. Even while I was enjoying myself, I realised that this could be a problem if she used her new skills on her boyfriend, who will be surprised and would like to know how she had acquired new skills, and if she had been practicing on somebody else. We can deal with that later, I made it a point to tell her about it after we finished. When I neared ejaculation, I stopped her and told her that I had come because of concern for her, not to get a blow job. Wiping saliva from her lips, she said that she was enjoying herself on my hard dick, which was also easier to work with since I was less thick and longer than her boyfriend. Ok, that did not come down so well, but her innocence and naivety was appealing. She took me into her mouth again, pausing to remove stray strands of hair from her mouth, and continued using her tongue, pressure, her head movement and fingers together on pleasuring me.

When I could feel the pressure building up and starting to cum, I pulled out from her mouth and turned her over her cushion again, standing behind her and spraying my load onto her butt cheeks. She squealed when she felt my hot cum land on her buttocks and turned her head to look at me, as far as she could do so without moving her ass. When I have finished, I squatted down and rubbed my semen over the bruises on her butt cheeks. She asked me what I was doing making such a mess, I told her that the protein is good for her health and might help her recover faster. She was skeptical so I told her stories of how some girls claimed that seminal fluid improves facial complexion and smoothens the skin on their hands, so perhaps it would her with bruises too. She remained skeptical but I told her to keep it on until it has dried off.

I took the last opportunity to grope her ass and feel out its roundness, getting her to stand up and weighing her butt flesh in my hands. I held her close against my body again and pressed my dick, now limp, against her crack, letting it be swallowed into her rear cleavage. I hugged her from behind and felt her hands moved onto mine, and she turned around to hug me, snuggling into my arms as though she were a lover. Our relationship has moved beyond mere lust, and there is a certain amount of caring as well now. What do we do now?

No comments: