Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The story of my friend - Part 7

Having agreed to obey her for a day as her birthday present, I have to figure out a way to do as required. With a penis that is stiff as a rod after her teasing, one way to soften enough to pee is obviously to jack off and ejaculate, but I did not want to do that at the staircase of a shopping mall. Surely there are better places to do that, such as at her place. She had enjoyed having my dick between her ample butt cheeks, so I'm hoping that all these teasing will lead to more action for me later.

I asked her if she was mad to be peeing here, she replied that she had always wanted to do so, but dared not, so now she's making me do it. But I cannot go with this stiffy, why don't she do it herself since she wanted it so badly. So she squatted on the stairs and lifted her skirt, pulled her thong to one side and started to let loose a yellow stream. I was further down the stairs, watching her, noticing that her pubic hair is all shaved off. Seeing someone I know shaved off cleanly is very much a turn-on, and having a girl pee in my presence is such an erotic thing, sharing a very private moment with me. However instead of getting stiffer, I found myself softening enough that I am starting to droop. Perhaps hearing the sound of falling urine has the effect of encouraging me to pee as well. It is a conditioned thing.

She wiped herself dry with tissue and told me it was my turn. This is the first time a female is watching me pee since I was a child, as well as the first time I am peeing in such a place. Thinking about all these distracting thoughts helped to keep me soft enough to let out some pee, but no sooner had it come out before she giggled and distracted me, causing me to harden again. I concentrated and tried to continue, but before I was done, she was already showing me her fabulous ass, half-bent over with her skirt flipped up, slapping her cheeks. Now there was no way for me to get any more urine out, so I told her I was done. Seeing that my dick had jumped up again when she slapped her ass, I didn't think she believed me.

I tried to shake myself dry as much as possible when it is so stiff while she walked up the stairs cautiously, avoiding the puddles we have created. Handing me a piece of tissue, she insisted that I wipe myself dry, saying that it is not hygienic to just shake the urine drops off. I refrained from telling her that she had just cleaned me up quite thoroughly when she sucked me off just now, and had not seemed to mind the dirt. There's the difference between guys and girls.

We went outside and flagged down a taxi with my penis still sticking out, behind my briefcase. It was not so bad now since the shops were mostly closed and there were fewer people around. Fortunately, the taxi stand was empty and we did not have to stand in queue for a taxi, so nobody noticed me. The taxi driver would not see anything with my briefcase blocking, so I need not be embarrassed, but the moment we got into the taxi, her hand came over to stroke my tip. The feel of her soft, small hand and smooth skin on my penis is very different from my own far rougher and less gentle hand, and hers is far more comfortable and relaxing though she kept me stiff all the way home.

I had tried to stroke her buttock while we were in another taxi with her boyfriend beside her but had not dared to. Now she is sitting beside me, my hand can feel out her shape and curvature while she was stroking me. She felt my hand sliding under her ass and cooperated by lifting her butt so that I could slide my hand underneath, then she sat on it so that my hand was grabbing one fantastically round butt cheek, squeezing it, feeling its fullness. It yields to the touch, yet is firm. It feels wonderful, and I was kept hard all the way to her home.

The moment we got into her house we started stripping our clothes off. I was naked after peeling off my shirt and pants, and stood there ogling at her with my dick in the air while she removed her top and skirt. She remained in her white bra and white thong and looked at me appraisingly. She asked me to turn around and commented that I will look good in a thong. She took out the newly bought red thong and wanted me to put it on. While I sometimes wear a thong, it is not my habit to wear women's undies; I buy my own men's thong to wear. As I reached out to take it from her, she changed her mind and instead pulled down the white thong she was wearing and handed it to me instead. I got a better view of her shaved pubic area and commented that she looks like a little girl down there. She demurely placed a hand over that area and told me to respect a woman's privacy and stop looking there. While I was laughing at this she threw her white thong at me and snarled at me to put it on. By chance it landed on my erect pole and hung there as though a bamboo pole had been put through it, making us laugh till our sides ached. I left it hanging there until we recovered, which was quite some time later. By this time I was weak and drooping.

She put on her new red thong while I held up her white thong to smell it, inhaling her womanly scent, rubbing my thumb on the moist crotch. I got a scolding from her as she pulled the thong away from me while I was sniffing it. She told me to stop smelling and to put it on and I teased her for being wet. Surprisingly, she blushed. I stepped into her white thong and pulled it up as high as it would go. It obviously cannot contain me, and a substantial amount was left sticking up like a sore thumb, literally so. It looked really wierd, but the material felt good against my skin and her wet patch was pressing on my balls, though I cannot really feel anything.

When I turned around to show her my behind she complimented me on my small and tight rear, and said that my tan lines are very obvious. She hardly swims and has no tan line on her butt while I swim every week and there is a white triangle against my otherwise sun-browned skin. She asked if I ever suntan in a thong. Of course not, guys don't do that, I told her. In fact I have yet to see girls do that at the pool or beach.

She struck my bare butt with a resounding slap and a yelp from me. Her small and soft hand sure can deal out a sharp blow! I massaged my rear while she waved her hand to disperse the pain. She had always wanted to slap someone hard, she said. I did not complain as the pain felt good when I was in a thong, her thong. She struck again on the other cheek and again. I had to step away to avoid her while I rubbed the pain away. She chased me around her house, trying to slap me. I suppose we looked rather comical running after each other in our thongs, my penis quivering, only half-covered in her thong. There was not much room to evade her, so she soon caught me in a corner and caught hold of me, pulling me to her bedroom and made me kneel down at the edge of her bed, bending over it with my butt sticking out slightly. She told me the highlight of her birthday present is to give me a spanking. I suppose I owed her that, after having slapped her butt at the staircase landing that night, but she seemed to be having a much better deal than me, slapping me so many more times that I did to her.

Her open palm landed on my butt cheeks alternately, first on the right side, then left, then right again. She struck rather hard and I found myself squirming to get as far away from her as I could. Of course I could not get away, I only managed to drive my erection into the side of her bed. She switched to using her hairbrush when her hand hurt too much, and the hairbrush was much harder and really caused me to tense up my buttocks and dig even deeper into her bed to filter out the pain. I hissed at the pain.

Abruptly, she stopped and said twenty. I had already lost count, and did not realise that she had already spanked me 10 times on each cheek. I got up and massaged my rear, looking into the mirror at the red marks she left behind. I had not had a spanking on my rear since I was a child, and the feeling was strangely humiliating and humbling. I felt strangely deferential to her now and did not talk back when she scolded me for leaving my precum on her bed where my penis had been digging into.

She went out of the bedroom to get a drink and slapped me again when she passed me. My skin was still sensitive and that light slap stung. After we drank quietly, she told me to get dressed and I did as told, wearing her white thong inside my working clothes. She pulled on a bathrobe and pushed me to the door, giving me a light peck on my cheek and another light slap on my butt and told me good night, thanks for the wonderful present, she will treasure it, and slammed the door in my face.

I went home with a strange feeling and a dick that was not satisfied, left mostly sticking out of her thong, under my pants, this time zipped up.

The next time we met again, it was an even stranger experience.

No comments: