Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The story of my friend - Part 6

A few days after the party, she asked me out for a drink. I knew she had something planned after we have both enjoyed that apron and g-string session and that this is meant to be my birthday present for her. After all she had given me such a wonderful present for mine. The question was simply what, and where, her house or mine.

We met after work at a cafe in a busy shopping centre and settled the drink quickly. Small talk rapidly dried up as our minds were on what would be coming later. I started to tease her, saying that she seemed to be distracted by something. She caught the look in my eyes and told me that her boyfriend will be finishing his business trip soon and will be coming back, we had just today to ourselves.

I was a bit surprised at how openly she is discussing our affair, which was not really an affair yet. I would love to hump her, especially doggy style, my body slamming into her round butt, sending it jiggling, but how would I face her boyfriend after I had done that, and how would we behave in front of our friends? It was as though as long as we did not have intercourse it was still possible to hide it, so did she want to cross that barrier? So I asked her what she wanted from me. She looked innocent and told me that it was not much, just play a little game with her and do as she tells me to for one day. I must have looked very suspicious because she laughed and told me that she just wanted to tease me a little, that I have nothing to fear, she will not make me do crazy things such as strip naked and run down the street. Nevertheless, just that example gave me reason to pause and reconsider, since I thought she just wanted me to buy her something, or do something silly such as to jerk off in front of her, maybe more than once. How naive I had thought of her!

Before I could say anything she had already settled the bill and dragged me out of the cafe. The shopping centre was still crowded on this weekday night. Handing me a plastic bag, she told me to go to the gents and take out my underwear and give it to her in the plastic bag. So she is prepared today. I did as told and she stuffed it into her bag. My dick stood up when it felt the material of my pants rub on it, and before long she noticed my erection and teased me about it. We went to a staircase leading to the carpark and there she told me to unzip for inspection. My stiffy popped out at once and she was satisfied that I had indeed removed my underwear as instructed.

Stroking my penis, she tugged at my pants, adjusting the opening so that more of my dick could come out. She was quite a dominatrix today, very different from the shy and gigglish girl she was when I groped her ass at the staircase near her apartment. While she had been a participant then, she was confident and very much in control today. I am the one glancing anxiously at the staircase door, worried that someone might come in. She turned around and gently pressed the cleavage of her butt into my bare dick, the way she knew I like it, her skirt like a trampoline that my dick bounces off. This was something I had always wanted to do.

Next she hiked up her skirt and exposed her butt, letting me sink my dick between her cheeks. While her hands were still holding up her skirt, her fingers pried her cheeks apart so that I could go in all the way, my dick touching her thong, next to her anus. When she released her fleshy cheeks they spring back and trapped my penis between them, as she had before the party. And as before, I started sliding it up and down, feeling the grip of her cheeks and the friction, the warmth of her ass. Maybe this is better than sex! When I slide up, my dick propped up her skirt like a little tent pole against the cloth of her skirt. Before long there was a wet spot on the skirt where my tip touched it.

She pulled herself away before I had enjoyed enough and told me to hide my cock in my pants and to follow her without zipping up. In my state of heightened arousal how was I supposed to move around publicly with my zip down and no underwear to cover? Zip down with underwear on or zip up without underwear was fine, but both together was a bit dangerous, I told her. It might pop out at any moment and we would be in trouble. She wouldn't listen and is already opening the door leading back into the mall. I hurridly shoved it back into my pants and pulled the opening as close as I could without zipping up. I thanked my lucky stars that my working pants were quite baggy.

Just before going stepping out, I arranged it properly one last time, and hoped feverishly that it will not poke its head out and reveal itself. From past experience I knew that most of the people will not even notice that my zip is down or that I am erected, and even then it is still easy to cover up or pretend that I had simply forgotten to zip up. However to unzip without underwear would most likely be interpreted as flashing, and can get me into prison. I followed closely behind her and tried my best to cover up with my briefcase. If I had been empty-handed, I really do not know how I would have coped. Even with the bag covering my front, I did not feel safe.

As I walked my pants moved and my penis poked his head out eventually, so I had to press my briefcase against it to cover and hold it in. There was no way I was going to calm myself down enough to let it go down on its own. She had stirred me up and left me high and dry and I cannot just calm down with so many people around. I know she did it on purpose so that I will stay erected while following her around the mall. She mischievously tried to pull my briefcase away and got her hand slapped by me.

After walking aimlessly for a while, she realised that most shops will close in another 15 minutes, and she spotted a lingerie shop. The shop was not very big and there were still a few lady customers so I did not have much room to hide. I was the only guy inside and already sticking out like a sore thumb. I look even more strange hugging my briefcase to my hips. By now my dick was already halfway out and I had to be careful how I moved. It was easier to get it out than to move it in. I avoided looking at the lingerie on display and the lingerie-clad models in the advertisements, a torture in that shop.

She picked a few thongs and asked for my opinion. The thought of her in one of those skimpy things sent my dick throbbing again, the merciless girl! I picked a red lacy thong and she wanted me to buy it for her. No problem, I said. How much? She wanted me to go put it on the sales counter and pay for it myself! She stood a distance away as though I was there buying lingerie on my own. The salesgirls did not kick up a fuss of course, but maybe the way I held onto my briefcase looked a little strange. One of the girls must have seen something, because she was startled and whispered to her colleague, who also looked at me. I quickly walked out of the shop with my purchase, my bag barely able to hide my dick now.

She came out of the shop behind me laughing at my pathetic state and dragged me to another flight of stairs despite my poisonous look. Closing the door behind her, she held my dick, and laughed that it had remained stiff. She squatted down and licked its tip a few times, sending waves of ecstasy through my body. By now it was so much fun that I had given up and now I am willing to try just about anything she want, even if she wants me to go show my dick to a girl to shock her! She took me in her mouth and sucked once, slowly, lightly, and took it out. Her hot mouth and smooth, full lips felt like paradise! I throbbed another few time in her mouth.

Then she surprised me by telling me to pee. How was I supposed to pee when my penis is hard as a rock, I asked her.

No comments: