Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The story of my friend - Part 4

She finally confronted me about my groping. I knew she will find out about it some day.

We were with the usual group of friends dining at a restaurant at one of the shopping centres here, where the seats were very close to each other and we were all mashed together like sardines. Halfway through the meal, she got up from her seat beside mine. Turning the other side to tell her friend that she is going to the ladies, she tried to slide out and her ample ass rubbed against my shoulder as she squeezed out between our chairs. I was stunned for a moment and nearly bit my tongue. I had already been horny just sitting beside her and now the ass I love just bashed into my shoulder! I would not mind if she hit my face with it, but when we have friends around I have to be discreet in my enjoyment.

She bumped into my shoulder again when she squeezed in again later. After sitting down she turned and aplogized, saying she hoped she did not make me lose my appetite. Why, I asked. She said that some people would not like to have a butt shoved into their face while they are eating, and added that her butt is too big and takes up too much space in a crowded place like this. I replied that it is not too big, it is just nice. Is it, she asked. I said that it was nice.

At the end of the meal, we got up and filed out of the restaurant, which was still packed. Naturally, I made it a point to bump into her rear gently, feeling its warmth and softness. We dispersed eventually, I would have left if she had not called me. She asked me to go with her for a while as she wanted to talk to me about something. Her boyfriend was not able to join us that evening, so it was just the 2 of us walking to the bus stop while the rest took other transports. She asked if I could send her home tonight, and I said ok, though I was surprised as our relationship had always been very platonic.

She asked if I had enjoyed it when she bumped into me during dinner. I tried to act nonchalant and said, yes she had a nice butt. There was a wicked smile on her face. She said that she had known for some time that I liked it. I asked if it had been that obvious. She replied that though she get groped all the time she is still sensitive when she gets touched, and she knew I had been bumping into her "accidentally". Sitting beside her on the bus, I asked, you knew all along? Yes, and I enjoyed the attention. She told me that it was because I was gentle, and her boyfriend was rough and liked to grab and squeeze her in public so that people can see, and in private would pinch her. Did she like it when I touch her, I asked. Was that why she did not stop me even though she knew what I was doing. She confirmed that.

An incredulous laughter came over me, now that I have crossed the line and everything is now made known to her. What was she going to do to me, I wondered. She took my hand and placed in between us, against her butt and told me to feel for myself if I did not believe her, the conditions being that I must be gentle and I must not tell other people about it. I suppose by posting here it is still ok since there is no way anyone can identify her as the girl.

We soon alighted from the bus and I walked her to her block. She took me to the staircase and told me she knew I did not really the present the group had bought me for my birthday recently and now she want to make it up to me and give me a memorable present I would like. Standing at the landing between floors, she got me behind her and told me that she is now permitting me to grope her ass.

I placed my hands against her buttocks and felt their roundness and gave a light squeeze. I looked at her but she was looking straight ahead with a blank look on her face. I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her towards me, my dick pressing in between her butt cheeks and then onto each cheek in turn, feeling it sink into her. At this she drew a breath and said that I seem to be quite happy. She said it in a mischevious manner and I was more at ease, knowing that she really liked what I was doing.

So I squatted and stroked my palm along her thighs up her skirt, lifted it and exposed her thong-clad buns. A dream was fulfilled when she took the skirt with her own hands and held it where I had lifted it so that I could place my hands on her naked butt cheeks! My fingers trembled when I pinched her cheeks softly wth my fingertips and palmed them to feel their weight and firmness. I stroked them to feel the roundness and smoothness and kept rubbing it. She started to giggle in a girlish way and I bent closer to sniff her nether end. There was a womanly fragrance from between her legs, having been trapped under her skirt the whole day.

I kissed her smooth cheeks and she squealed as I left wet trails that chilled her in the wind, and she flexed her buttocks in reflex. I pushed my face nearer to feel that tension in her butt and my nose was almost touching her anus through her thong. I licked around it and she started moaning quietly and she continued to push her butt into my face, until it was practically hanging over my face. I grabbed the butt cheeks and squeezed them, pushing them together and mashed my face between them, and pulled them apart such that I could see the edge of her anus.

My fingers eventually found my way between her legs and stroked her pussy through her thong, and that was when she stopped me. She did not want to go that far, she said. Seeing the disappointed look on my face, she said that I can have one last grope. I asked if I could spank her a couple of times. Expecting to get a scolding from her, I could only smile when she thought for a moment and said that it is ok, her boyfriend do that to her too, and she asked why we like doing that. I said I will tell her after spanking. She permitted only 2 times.

I stood to one side and looked at her beautiful thong-clad buns, round and perky. She bent over and took hold of the wall to support herself, such that her ass was pointing in the air and at a convenient position beside me. She looks well-trained! I looked in disbelief at what her boyfriend must have been doing to her all this while. All that abuse! I stroked her lovingly once more, standing at her waist with her butt in front of me. In that pose her butt is the highest point of her body and is offered up to me, vulnerable to punishment. I think that at this point a fetish for spanking is suddenly born in me.

Lifting my hand, I slapped once, not very hard. She relaxed her buttocks and laughed at how gentle I was. It was then that I realised she had been clenching her buttocks in anticipation of a hard blow. I told her to get ready and then delivered a hard smack on her right cheek, much louder than expected. She did not scream with pain but said ouch and lowered her butt till she was squatting and she massaged her sore flesh with one hand while balancing with the other. That hurts, she said after a while.

I apologized and thanked her for the wonderful birthday present. I told her it was the best ever, and that she had fulfilled a number of fantasies I have had. She smiled and told me she enjoyed the attention I gave her, but I must stop touching her when there are other people around as she does not want anyone to notice. She told me not to send her all the way home, and seeing as she was still massaging the red palm print on her butt, I offered to kiss the hurt away. She agreed and I tenderly kissed and licked the spot my hand had just landed on, taking away the pain I had just inflicted with my tender loving care. Such a strange feeling, but it brings us closer for having smacked her and now comforting her. Heck just allowing me to touch her brings us much closer already.

On my way home I recalled the feel of her round ass on my hands, and my dick was standing all the way home.

No comments: