Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The story of my friend - Part 2

A couple of weeks later we went pubbing again and she was wearing a thong under her skirt, which had an inner lining. The material of the skirt is slinky and clinging and would show off her curves wonderfully if not for that inner layer, and perhaps it insulates her from minor bumps so that she does not notice them.

She is one of those who look fantastic in a thong, especially when you realise that she is wearing one underneath. Her butt is so round and full that the thong almost vanishes into that cleavage, leaving only a little triangle at the top. Until you see that you cannot be sure if she was wearing panty or is she commando tonight. It was like thongs are made for her, not many girls can wear it as snugly as she can.

I have often fantasized about seeing her undress at home, seeing her big and well-shaped rear end with just a thong peeking out. So I was naturally horny the moment I spot her rear end and plotted how to continue worshipping it. I wanted just to stroke the under surface of the 2 round globes hanging behind her, which was harder than just touching the top. To touch the bottom I have to push back the skirt, and this might cause her to notice before I had reached my target. One chance might be all I have.

While squeezing our way through the crowd, I positioned my hand so that I could strike while she was distracted, but someone knocked into her and she almost fell onto me. I was in shock as I found myself holding onto her left buttock, feeling its weight and firmness in my hand, totally unexpected and unprepared to enjoy the sensation. It was for just a moment as she turned to me and pushed herself away and I had to let go of her.

I was really apologizing and she looked a bit embarrassed too, but told me that it was all right. I tried keeping my distance from her that night, while reliving the wonderful experience.

But just before leaving, I decided that I must get what I had come for, and positioned my palm against her butt with my finger tips pointing down, then closed them onto her ass to stroke one cheek.

She must have felt the skirt brushing her legs even before my fingers reached her cheek and she turned her head. I stepped to one side, but from her behaviour I think she was aware that someone touched her and that it did not feel like an accident.

Was that the last time for me to touch her? I had not had enough yet!

No comments: