Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The story of my friend - Part 3

The girl's boyfriend is still unaware that someone else had been groping his girlfriend's ass, and he continues to do it himself in public, much to her embarrassment and discomfort. I guess she does not enjoy the attention it attracts from other people. She is A cup sized, so her assests are all down there. Few girls like to have their breasts squeezed in front of everyone, so I believe she is as uncomfortable when he slaps and squeezed her voluptious rear assets in front of us friends.

I had never been a very close friend of the boyfriend, just that we have mutual friends and we often go out together, so I feel little guilt in what I do. As for her, if she does not know, it does not hurt her, does it? Beauty is to be admired and cherished, not abused and destroyed carelessly. She has become one of the main reasons why I enjoy our group outings.

We played pool once, and unlike other guys I did not look into the girls' top when they bent over to shoot. I was busy admiring her round bum. In the dim lighting I cannot see her thong when she bent over in her pants, but I had already seen its outline earlier and knew that she was wearing a thong again. She hardly wears panties these days. Perhaps the most surprising thing was that other guys who walked past our table did not pause to look at her butt. When she bend over to position the cue, her butt sticks out so invitingly, but nobody noticed. Then when the cue had to be positioned far away she had to sit on the table to reach, and I wished I was the table.

We got into a taxi and I sat behind, with her and her boyfriend. I boarded first, followed by her, and then him. When she stepped in and swung her bum in to sit down, I placed a hand on the seat near where I estimate she will be sitting on, pulling on the rear seat belt, pretending to be searching for the socket to plug the belt into. No luck, for she sat further down close to the door and slid in towards me and I had no excuse to be leaving my hand there. Her boyfriend then climbed in and sat on the other side, and his hand sometimes stroked her ass during the taxi ride. I would certainly want to do that myself, but cannot do that. I though of doing that while he was not looking, and maybe she will think that it was his hand, but dared not try. Too dangerous.

It had been a long time since we went to a chalet, and at the last time when we went I had not been crazy over her yet, so missed out on all the opportunities. Just imagine what I will do now if we were to go again : steal her panty, peep at her showering or on the toilet. Maybe when she is sleeping I will be able to grope it again? Sometimes I freak myself out.

However, she finally confronted me one day and told me that she knew I had been touching her. To be told in the next installment.

No comments: