Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The story of my friend - Part 11

Tanya managed to trap Susan under her and was squeezing her breasts. Susan told me, rape Tanya! With pleasure. I stuck my hand under Tanya's white office skirt and grabbed her legs, which were already spread during their wrestle. She yelled at me and wanted to kick me. What a violent woman! As her heels are still on, they can cause quite a bit of pain. I wanted to pull her off Susan but their friendly match was not yet finished, and Tanya bit Susan's A-cup breasts. Susan howled at me to quickly rape Tanya and get Tanya off her. I stroked my hand up Tanya's thigh, touched her crotch and she squirmed away. I moved my hand in again and this time she closed her legs to trap my hand between them, still refusing to release Susan. Bad move for her, I tickled her pussy with my fingers which were trapped there anyway. My other hand moved to unzip her skirt. She countered this by moving her butt away to avoid letting me grip her zip. She could endure my tickling very well, I commented. I changed tactic and pulled out my trapped hand so that I had both hands with which to push her skirt up her thighs instead. She could not do much more than to squirm helplessly.

When Tanya's gstring-clad buns were exposed, I slapped them and started to pull off the gstring and she sat up so I could not pull it off, but this released Susan. Instead of fighting me off, however, she stripped off her jacket and tossed it to one side. With the breather, Susan crawled away, only to be pounced on by Tanya, who had no problem unzipping that skirt, exposing Susan's buns. Great! Now two pretty girls have their thong buns in front of me, who should I attack? Both were still weak from their laughing and strenuous exertions. Susan yelled at me to hurry and finish up, and that decided it for me. I pulled Tanya's string further down, exposing her hairless pussy and stuck two of my fingers in and started digging. Incredibly, she ignored my fingering, seemingly oblivious to the stimulation at her sensitive zone. She bit Susan's butt cheek, not very hard but enough to leave red teeth marks and to cause her to yelp. She kissed and massaged Susan's ass with one hand while the other unbuttoned her maroon blouse. My fingers were getting wet now, either from my fingering or from her excitement at having Susan's fabulous ass.

Susan fought back by pushing Tanya's bra up her chest but had some difficulty getting the band past her big breasts, so Tanya helped by unclipping her bra. Now one of Tanya's nipples was nibbled by Susan while she rubbed the other, her pussy was fucked by my fingers, and she moaned, pushing Susan's head onto her breast and getting to a kneeling position so that her legs could open and let my fingers access more easily. She seemed very into it now. After a while, Susan released the nipple and pulled her thong off, letting Tanya lick her pussy. Now we were in a chain, my fingers in Tanya and her tongue in Susan.

Tanya's pussy was either just shaven or had been waxed. It was smooth as a baby's skin and did not have the days old stubble that Susan's had. I saw that Tanya's clitoris was now standing and flicked it, getting a tortured groan and collapsed onto the floor. Finally unable to ignore me, she turned around and gave mer her full attention, dropping my pants and briefs, swallowing me in one mouth, taking me down her throat. Her hot mouth and full lips felt wonderful, her angelic face a pretty addition to my dick. She was definitely much more skilful than Susan, but she does not look at me, closing her eyes in concentration. She was hard at work on my tool and in fact till now had mostly ignored me. Is she a lesbian? But she is so skilful! Perhaps too skilful and professional?

Now that Tanya faced away from Susan, she attacked from behind, licking her wet pussy and Tanya moaned, muffled since my hairy dick was stuffed into her mouth. Susan goes for women too? That surprised me. I had not known her to be bisexual, but she must be good, for Tanya kept up her muffled moans, sometimes breathed out hard against my trapped penis. That was a new sensation.

Tanya released me before long and got into a 69 position with Susan. All I could do was grab Tanya's big dangling breasts from the side and squeeze them, feeling their firmness and thumbing her hard nipples. Susan called out to me again to fuck her, and I approached that baby-smooth pussy and inserted my fingers again. After two thrusts, I found that she was not resisting, and was already dripping with love juice, so I inserted my erection and felt her pussy walls press on my penis. I had to push harder to open her up and enter fully. She grunted as I pushed in all the way, her unusual heat and tightness sending my heart thumping harder than ever. I started pumping in and out, enjoying her cunt. It had been months since I last had sex, and this was not just any cunt, this was tight as a virgin. I slid in and out slowly, enjoying every stroke, plunging all the way in.

Tanya pulled away before I was half done and told me not to deprive Susan. Ssuan told me that Tanya prefers women and seldom allow a man to penetrate her, so I should not feel rejected. Susan wrapped her hands around my wet dick, slick with Tanya's juices, and stroked it a couple of times before guiding it towards her own dripping pussy, but stopped just before I went in. Since both of us hesitated, unwilling yet to cross the barrier and go from friends to sex partners, I turned her over onto her hands and knees and I gave her ass a resounding slap. Her ouch was encouraging. I put my dick between her butt cheeks and pressed them together on my brother. She leaned forward and relaxed her butt muscles so that I could mash them together on my dick and thrusted them a few times. My penis was already lubricated by Tanya's juices and slid between her cheeks easily. I moved on to her clitoris and tickled it, sending shudders of pleasure along her body as her juice trickled down from her hole.

I slapped her hard again and I hugged her around her hips when she ouched. Shall we, I asked. She turned around and we stared at each other for a second and decided to go for it. Moving onto the sofa, I guided my brother to Susan's love hole and inserted carefully, savouring the moment when we became one, when she felt me sliding into her, when I felt myself being enveloped by her, feeling her heat and wetness. Never thought that the first time we crossed that barrier would be as part of a threesome. I pumped slowly again, enjoying the sensation, then picked up speed and her moanings increased in volume. Her round and firm buttocks made a good cushion, I can grab onto them and pull her onto me, her fleshy ass bouncing off my body and jiggling like breasts. She was not as hot and tight as Tanya, but her buttocks were fantastic and unmatchable. She had naturally flared hips, and her perky buttocks were thus even bigger in size, but yet are firm.

I do not know how long I pumped her, my eyes closed most of the time, enjoying each other. What I did see was that even though Tanya fondled Susan's breasts and offered her pussy to be licked, Susan was more interested in my dick and did not pay Tanya as much attention. Her servicing was all half-hearted, and Tanya soon left us alone. For a while all that existed was Susan's pressure on my penis and her moans. Even the bouncing off her ass became part of the background, all that I knew was the stimulation of my most beloved and sensative organ. I continued to pump until I felt myself crossing the limit and emptied my balls into her. She could feel my spasms as I held onto her tightly, she could feel me squirting inside her, and came as well, just as my orgasm was ending. The contractions of her pussy squeezing my rapidly deflating manhood, yet I could feel the wave sweeping over her body, and her moans were most satisfying.

We collapsed onto the sofa, with me lying on top of her, and now I could feel the size and roundness of her ass. She suddenly squealed and pushed me away. I could see my cum starting to trickle out of her pussy and down her leg. That was when Tanya took over again and lapped up the cum. She pulled Susan's vaginal lips apart and swallowed the cum the flowed out. She sucked it all out with a relish and with a loud and wet sound. She would not want to be fucked by me but had not problem swallowing my load! What perculiar taste! But what a hot woman! I fingered her clitoris and this time she did not turn me away. Between Susan and me, we got Tanya off.

I have no doubt that Susan and I will have more fun in future, with or without Tanya.

No comments: