Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Janice Part 2 - Lady in the rain

I waited for my colleague after I have alighted from the bus. To give myself something to do without needing to turn around to face the bus, I put on my jacket so that I no longer have to hold it in my hands when we walk to the office. I'm still a little bit embarrassed about sitting on the man's nose and did not want to let him see my face.

My colleague tapped me on the shoulder and we walked to the office together. I thanked her for telling me to cover up, she eyed my low-cut top and raised an eyebrow, telling me to be careful. I laughed it off, both of us knowing that I often dress sexily. Working in the busy banking district, I do not want to look too dull and boring, what with all the pretty girls in the banking sector.

The air was still as warm and humid as before I had boarded the bus so I am glad I did not have to walk far before reaching the air-conditioned comfort of the office lobby. I'm wearing a pair of pin-striped, tight-fitting pair of pants that show my bum very nicely. The vertical lines follow my curves and show contour lines. I had learnt about contour lines in my secondary school Geography lessons and found them fascinating; no doubt guys who had been through the army can appreciate contour lines more. The lines are further apart where my bum is rounder and closer together at my legs, so my shape can also be seen. During the day, I realised that the guys in office ogled at my rear more than usual. Admiring my contour lines? The thought of that delights me.

Lunch time! I went for lunch with the usual group as usual. Squeezing into the lift, I brushed my bum against someone, I don't know who it is and did not notice much at that time since such accidents are frequent. Nobody pay much attention to them. When more people entered the lift at the next storey, we moved further in. One of my male colleagues stepped in and stood behind me. The door opened at ground floor and as we shuffled out, his hand knocked into my butt and I tried to twist to one side to avoid his hand. I pretended that I did not notice of course, it would not be nice to complain about such a small thing, but I could not help but notice that such "accidents" happen more often when I wear tight pants. Is it that I'm more sensitive when I'm wearing a g-string and pants? The material on my bum is less thick. Or is it just my imagination? I don't know, I had felt it with more than one colleague.

Where to go for lunch today? We decided to take the bus 2 stops down to one of our favourite eating spots. I was hungry after a busy morning and soon forgot how my clothes were following all my curves until I did not notice people ogling at me until I had finished eating. No matter, with good food in my tummy I feel more able to handle such things. The tropical weather changes very quickly, dark clouds were gathering while we were queuing up. We took quite some time since the queues were long and we hurridly made our way back to the bus stop after eating. Unless we hurry, we will need an umbrella soon! I had not brought my jacket out for lunch since it was such a hot day, and I did not want to get wet today when I'm wearing white and the material is so thin. Without my jacket I know that I will be giving quite a free show.

We made it to the bus stop before the downpour started, but not before our bus came. Oh stupid tropical weather! So hot one moment, flash flood the next! And I could not really afford to wait out the storm because I had to attend a meeting after lunch and needed to prepare for it. After alighting from the bus I had to run across 2 roads to reach my office and the rain got heavier as I ran. I dared not run too fast for fear of slipping and falling on the wet and slippery ground, and narrowly missed the spray that a speeding taxi threw up when it struck a puddle of water at the road side. Nevertheless, I was quite soaked by the time I reached my office block, and so were all my colleagues.

The security guard who was sitting behind his desk stared at us, all wet from head to toe, and I could feel his gaze stopping at me. No mirror in the lobby, so I could not see, but I know I must be quite a sight : wet t-shirt, thin bra, perky boobs, breathing hard. He could probably see the shapes of my breasts as they go up and down. I turned away but that would be to face my male colleagues, so I crossed my arms and turned the other way, but with my arms folded across my chest, they are just under my boobs and pulled at the fabric of my top, making my nipples even more prominent. Yes, my nipples are starting to erect now in the cold lobby air-con and getting sensitive. My wet top is sticking to me like a second skin, and I could feel the cold wind all over my body. I put my hands down and tried to hide myself behind my only female colleague in the lobby. That will teach me to always eat with the guys! About time I spent more time with the ladies! I'm tall for a girl and my colleague could not hide me totally.

The lift had mirrors and I found myself looking at my reflection to see how visible my nipples are. Wonder if anybody else noticed me looking at myself! My colleagues pretended not to notice how wet and revealing my clothes got. At least they were good enough to do that! Some of us went to the toilets to try and dry ourselves as best as we could before returning to the office. I was surprised to find water gathered in my bandeau bra! Some water flowed down when I lifted the bottom part, the water having been trapped between my boobs and are not as cold as what I squeeze out from my top. I did not squeeze too hard for fear of stretching and spoiling the material, and anyway it was the quick-drying type. I was more worried about my bra trapping water and drying slowly. I have sensitive skin and the wet material plastered to my boobs will leave rashes eventually. The last thing I want is to have rashes on my beautiful and precious breasts!

The hot-air from the hand-dryer helped a bit, but I could dry only the side by letting the hot air blow the side of my boobs. I tried to let it blow down my cleavage to reach the bottom of my bra but the air is too hot! I almost scalded the sensitive skin on my boobs! How on earth am I going to dry the bottom part? I do not have all day! Well my pants are thin and dry fast, and my g-string holds even less water. I did not wear my g-string pantyliner today since it was a very hot day, so I did not have to dispose of it. I wore slippers today and it can handle some water. My body heat will dry up my clothing very quickly, except for my bra, so my problem is reduced to getting the bra dry. Oh well, take it out, I suppose. I stepped into a cubicle to remove my top and bra and put my top back on again. This is bad. How did the short run in the rain soak up so much water in my bra? Could have been the low-cut top, I suppose. The opening scooped up more water and channeled it all to my bra.

I stepped out of the cubicle and looked at myself in the mirror. If anything, I looked worse because now my erected nipples were more visible than ever. The dark area around my nipples could be seen clearly as well under the damp top, and when I shook my body they wobbled. What a sight for my colleagues! I would be safe once I reach my desk and put on my jacket, but I have to be careful not to let anyone see me on the way back. I can try to dry the bra first and maybe I can put it back on after that. No luck, the hand-dryer is just beside the door and I could be seen by anyone passing by the toilet since this door is always kept open to help keep the floor dry. Now, I am very sure I do not want to let my male colleagues see me drying my bra here!

The best that I could do was to wring it dry as much as possible, and then to tuck in under my arm, cross my arms and sneak back to my desk. I made sure I know how to cross my arm so as to hide my nipples. Instead of folding them across my chest, I bent them into a V shape with the elbows pointing down and held onto my upper arms with my hands as though I am very cold. In this pose I could hide my nipples behind my upper arms.

There are 3 routes back to my desk and I made sure to take the route that usually have the least people, but it passes by the manager's office. Well, the safest route is also the most dangerous, it is because it passes his office that everyone avoids it and thus it is the safest. Nobody in his office! Maybe he is still stuck outside in the rain! Just as I thought I am out of danger, he came from around the corner and I almost knocked into him! In my surprise I threw up my hand and dropped my bra, but managed to catch it before hitting the floor and I quickly stepped around him and continued to my desk sheepishly, not daring to look at him. Did he notice my nipples? Maybe he was looking at how my hair was dripping water and did not see my nipples. Fat hope! I'm sure he saw. I cursed silently under my breath. Oh well, stuff my wet bra into my handbag and start preparing for the meeting. Too late to do anything now, hope he does not call me into his office to tick me off for my attire. I put on my jacket and continued working. Hot water helped warm me up from within.

I made it through the meeting and the rest of the day, my clothes dried by the time I knocked off. Boss did not say anything, perhaps he really did not notice my nipples? It would be really embarrassing if he had to tell me to cover up. I had an appointment in the evening and went home to get changed. I did not put on my bra again since it was still wet, so this time I kept my jacket on until I got home. What a day!

No comments: