Saturday, April 15, 2006

Moving to tripod

I'm moving my stories to tripod! They give topics and allow back-dating of stories, so it is much easier for me to arrange the chapters in the correct sequence. Makes it easier for you to read also!

http://ssc-stories.tripod.com/

update on 27 Jan 07:
Tripod is unbelievably slow! And tedious to use! Now that Blogger has finally caught up and given me topics and (once again) backdating of stories, perhaps it is enough for me. So I'm back on blogger.

I have changed the post date on the Vivian stories so that if they are displayed with the first chapter on top and the last below. In this way you can just scroll down as you read, and click on the "Older Posts" link at the bottom to see the next chapters. Is it easier for you this way? I have also added new chapters, 18 and 19

No comments: